Investment

Creative Session Fee: Special Rate of $75 for all sessions while I build my portfolio (normally $150).

I prefer newborns to be less than 12 days old. Some exceptions will be made. Please contact me!

Session fee covers the photographers time, talent and creativity, and professional editing of proofs. Custom photography means that you receive an individualized experience. Each image you will see has been "hand touched" by me. Your experience does not end with the session. I put a great amount of time and attention into each image.

Sessions typically last 2 hours, although this can vary depending on the nature of the session and the client. Sessions can be at my home or at a location of your choice (within twenty miles of Canonsburg, PA). A gallery of up to 20 images will be provided from which to choose prints. Prints are purchased separately through myself.

Print Pricing

11x14 $25
8x10 $20
5x7 $15
8 wallets $10

Additional sizes upon request. Please email for pricing.

Birth Announcements also available.